Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Earning NOT Making Sales

“Earning” a sale is more beneficial to you in the long run rather that “making” a sale. “What’s the difference?”, you may ask. The difference is: when earning from your customer, they will feel more comfortable throughout the sale. When you make a client buy something they will feel pressured. Have you ever felt pressured by a sale? I have, when buying my cell phone service I was pressured into a contract. I ended up being unhappy with the service. The only way to end the contract early was to pay $250.00; I had felt it was unfair for me to pay. If I was not pressured into signing the contact in the first place, I wouldn’t have felt like it was the company’s fault that I did not like the service. In result to them making me buy, I will not recommend View the rest of this article


No comments: