Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Book Review - Marley and Me : Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog

Looking for a heartwarming frolic through the life of a dog? John Grogan new bestselling book Marley & Me : Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog delivers. This story of a young family making their way through life with the help of a neurotic dog will have you laughing out loud one moment, and then wiping a tear the next.



Maybe your thinking "I don't like dogs... why would I want to read an entire book about one?" Let me confide with you: that is exactly what I thought when I picked Marley & Me off the shelf. I have never owned a dog, and don't especially like my neighbor's dog. I have no plans to ever own a pet dog... this book definitely served to solidify my determination never to own "man's bes View the rest of this article


No comments: