Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stress Management Is A Learned Technique!

Here I will begin with something that happened many many years ago. It was when I attended my college in 1994 in Princeton.



When I saw him for the first time in the Class Room, I was a bit surprised. How could this sort of a human being who is typical of his Eastern reigns, be our �Stress Management� Professor? His stiff face seemed incapable of generating any smile! Lines appeared on his forehead, even before he was making efforts to start his career in our College with his first lecture on �Stress Management.� I was a bit anxious and eager to enjoy his maiden performance!



I thought he would start with a big platitude on the subject of stress and how to manage it and all that! By quoting definitions and mentioning th View the rest of this article


No comments: