Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Her Dog's Aggression Is Worse After In-Kennel Training

A Bull Mastiff owner wrote me, with the following question:
"My problem comes in a 147-pound package. Mack is a 15 month-old Bull Mastiff. He has been in and out of training since he was 10 weeks old.
He was starting to show dominance aggression at around nine months, so I found a training facility that would in-kennel train him. He was there for seven weeks. When I got him back he seemed to have a bigger problem than when he left. I was told by the trainer that he showed no signs of aggression there. He also said that he would have to schedule an in-home session which would run me another $250 . As it is, I expected a whole lot more for my $1200.
He also told me I have to take him through the whole training course again myself starting at day one in orde View the rest of this article


No comments: