Friday, January 4, 2008

How to keep your Optical Drive in good working order!

I have been asked a few time about which Brand’s CD- Drives are the best performers, initially I used to give old hat advice that Sony’s optical drives are good, or Asus is the player in this category, with the opinions evolving in tandem with the Drive speeds and features as well as hear-say experiences. But then I realized that I have been using Samsung for almost 4 years without any problem and my brother uses Sony for almost the same stretch without a hiss.
While one of my friends’ new drive went kaput in just a few months of use, not that he burned more CDs per week than me; but because he never tried to maintain it, that’s it. Just like may of us do. So I discovered an urge to write some thing about it since I had received some requests by friends and my bl View the rest of this article


No comments: