Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Simple Sales Strategy: Talk to Yourself!

You are about to speak to a potential client, go to a networking meeting or give a presentation. What should you be saying to yourself in those few minutes beforehand? If you spend that time saying what I propose below, you will effortlessly and naturally become very attractive to your potential clients. This approach is very powerful, I promise you.





What if, in those few minutes, you say to yourself:


* I desperately need this client.


* I want their money.


* I need to show them how good my services are.


* I need to get them to listen to me.


* I hope they think I am good enough.


* I need to remember my "script" and those objection handling and closing techniques.


* I don't thin View the rest of this article


No comments: