Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Become Comfortable with the Uncomfortable

I?m continually learning something new and whilst I love it (particularly if it involves reading and research) actually getting down to the ?doing? bit has produced some interesting and uncomfortable feelings on the odd occasion.

It?s the feeling of physical discomfort, not to mention a little frustration, tears, ranting and/or raving.

The physical pain I experienced during the writing of my first newsletter, or when I first designed and wrote copy for my website, and anything else that was and is a ?first time event? for me, is very real and very uncomfortable.

The upside of this is once the new is mastered, the physical pain miraculously disappeared.

For me it?s a comfort zone thing.

I really know I?m alive when I?m outside m View the rest of this article


No comments: