Thursday, December 20, 2007

MLM Holiday Training- Twas the Night Before Network Nick!

Network Marketing during the holidays has always been a little tough, unless you are Network Nick and have a Network Nick mind set! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all in the MLM Network Marketing Industry! Twas the night before Christmas, all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, except me clicking my mouse, The stockings were hung by the chimney with care With all my mlm applications to be sent laying there.. The children were all nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of mlm millions danced in my head, and mamma and her kercheif and I in my "never quit" cap had just settled down for a long winter's nap. When out on the lawn there rose such a clatter, I sprang from my magnet mattress to see what's the matter Away to the window i flew like a f View the rest of this article


No comments: