Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How to Achieve Wealth Online

My name is Johnny and I will get right to the point.

I started looking for opportunities to make money on the
internet a little over a year ago when my company went out of
business and I lost my job. I had a good job with what I
thought was a good company until one day out of the blue I was
told our company is shutting down next month and I am losing
my job. So there went my $50,000 a year income that took me 10
years to get. I knew I would not be able to find another job
that would pay me $50,000/year. So I started looking for ways
to make money myself instead of looking for another job.

I spent the next 3 months trying almost every business
opportunity online and off. I was scammed by 37 different "get View the rest of this article


No comments: