Monday, September 3, 2007

Getting to where you want to be with your internet business

In the modern world, we no longer have the necessity of a "brick and mortar" store to establish a profitable business and create the income that we want. It seems like everyone wants to "give" you a website to operate from and offer to hold your hand through the process of establishing your business. The only problem with this process is what they don't charge you for in the front is more than covered in the add ons that they offer you later!
Over the last 10 years I have tried just about every "free" offer that is available out there, and after pulling out most of my hair and paying out several thousand dollars to these so called "experts" (I think the only things they were experts at was seperating me from my money) I began to think that perhaps I had the word View the rest of this article


No comments: