Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ancient Meteor Impact May Hold Key To Uranium Exploration Success At Cluff

ESO Uranium to Angle Drill near a Promising 1970?s Hole
?I look at about 100 different projects a year, most of which go into the round filing cabinet on my floor,? said Tony Harvey, the senior technical advisor to ESO Uranium (TSX: ESO), and formerly a senior manager of Wright Engineers-Fluor Daniels, which was involved with the design and construction of 14 mines worldwide. Harvey quickly ticked off what is necessary to attract his eye, ?I need to see history. I need to see signposts before I give it any credence.? So why is he advising little-known ESO Uranium, after a long, prolific career? Harvey helped found Amex-listed Azco Mining, and more recently was a director of Mexican mining firm, Cobre del Mayo, which sold two of its last three mines, which he help View the rest of this article


No comments: