Friday, November 23, 2007

Yanking my date through an Israeli security services lie detector…

Detecting Love in a Land of Donuts?

Jarvis Stevens

I was on holiday in Blackpool when I picked up my first advice on finding love. While waiting for my sister to recover after her stomach churning rollercoaster ride, I stuck 20p into a Love-O-Meter outside a sports pub. After my coin clicked down the pegs, the fiberglass female’s face flashed and shook like the washer-dryer under my sink, before requesting I stick my thumb into a gooey gum-filled finger hole. A strip of yellow paper popped from the slot.

“8/10. You’re hot, but not too hot, big boy! But that’s enough for some lucky lady!”

A top twenty percent score surely meant I’d meet a world-class soul-mate. But here I am fifteen years later in London, and after a View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: